MIDDLE EAST VENOUS FORUM
on important aspects of venous diseases
... About the conference
We are group of national and international health care professionals and educators committed to the diagnosis and treatment of Venous and Lymphatic disease with focus on the Middle East.
- To educate physicians, nurses, other health providers and officials about the magnitude and dangers of Venous and Lymphatic disease.
- To create a forum for better cooperation among health care officials and physicians to improve Venous health.
- To help provide research and evidence based understanding in the field of Venous disease.
- To raise awareness of the causes and dangers of Venous thrombis and pulmonary embolism.
- To provide a platform for better training in Venous procedures.
- To disseminate knowledge related to the pathophysiology, treatment and complications of Venous disease.
To create a better Venous health in the middle east, work with other Venous organizations to bring the best treatment, improve education and to increase awareness of the public, professionals and government officials about Venous and Lymphatic disease.